Deadline: 08 December 2017
Open to: applicants with Master’s degree (or on-going programme) is an asset
Internship: hourly paid
Nordic Investment Bank (NIB) is an international financial institution (IFI) owned by the Nordic and Baltic countries. NIB fulfill the mandate by providing long-term financing to projects that enhance competitiveness and the environment. The challenges you will face working at NIB are unique, providing you with valuable experience on an international level.
The Credit & Analysis Department at NIB is seeking a TRAINEE on an hourly-paid basis for the period of January to June 2018.
The successful applicant will be entrusted with the following main tasks:
- Provide input and adjustments for local & regional governments’ financial statements;
- Retrieve, structure, and analyze fundamental (e.g. macroeconomic, demographic) data;
- Systems development (credit risk rating tools, external & internal data);
- Performing consistency/versioning review(s) of rating methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree required. A Master’s degree (or on-going programme) is an asset;
- Field(s)/major(s): Finance, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics;
- Software/IT/programming skills (advanced Excel, VBA, PowerPivot, SQL, Access);
- You are reliable, self-motivated, curious and able to learn quickly;
- You can independently manage your workload of assigned tasks
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite. Command of a Nordic language is an asset
- An opportunity to learn from and work in diversified teams of banking experts;
- Complex and demanding analytical tasks;
- Hands-on understanding of how financial institutions and products work;
- Valuable references;
- Hourly paid.
How to Apply?
In order to apply fill the application form.
For more information please visit the official website.