Open to: Masters, Doctorate or another graduate-level student
Benefits: remunerations from 12 USD to 13 USD per hour
Ashoka Social Financial Services (SFS) believes that markets can be a powerful tool to improve the quality and character of people’s lives. For almost a decade, Ashoka SFS has searched for and identified leading social entrepreneurs with systems-changing new ideas that use the market to create social impact. Ashoka is looking for highly motivative and dynamic Associates to collaborate with them for Spring 2018.
- Masters, Doctorate or another graduate-level student.
- Advanced undergraduate students with some exposure to one or more of the following:
- Public Policy;
- International Development;
- Diverse for-profit business models;
- Social Entrepreneurship, Social Impact, and/or Innovation;
- Economics, Sociology of Economics, Philosophy of Economics, and/or other disciplines with an emphasis on economies.
- A subset of these social entrepreneurs is showing us something new: you can achieve greater impact by shifting the market itself to align financial success with social impact;
- These innovations change what it takes to win, and have the potential to shape large-scale patterns of market activity to benefit everyone;
- Interns are expected to get remunerations from 12 USD to 13 USD per hour.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application.
For more information, please visit the official web page.