Open to: international applicants
Internship: USD 35- 45 per hour
Apple is seeking a data science and machine learning intern to join the Apple Maps Routing and Traffic team in 2018. The group works on some of the most challenging and impactful big data problems in the industry today, making sense of petabytes of data to deliver critical navigation functionality for millions of users who depend on Apple Maps.
- Experience with machine learning theory and practice, particularly neural networks and sequence-based models;
- Experience using machine learning software, such as Python Sci-Kit, TensorFlow, Weka, MATLAB, or R;
- Experience with Java or Python along with an understanding of CS fundamentals and object-oriented programming;
- Experience with Hadoop or Spark is a plus.
- Interns will get opportunities to collaborate with experts in the field of machine learning and traffic;
- Payment may range from USD 35- 45 per hour;
- Interns can develop their skills in coding and in traffic information system.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this internship, please apply online.
For more information please visit the official website.