Open to: applicants who are in a junior year of an undergraduate degree or are in a senior year and planning to enter a 1-year masters program
Internship: paid internship
Business Analyst (BA) Interns join the offices and practices (e.g. Digital McKinsey, Operations) around the world for ~10 weeks, usually in the summer, to work in teams and directly with their clients.
When you join McKinsey as a Business Analyst Intern, you are joining a firm that will challenge you and invest in your professional development. In this role, you will work on the best teams to help the best organizations in the world – in private, public, and social sectors – solve their most difficult problems. You will also work with many experts, from data scientists and researchers to software and app designers.
- In your junior year of an undergraduate degree; expected graduation date of December 2018 or May 2019;
- In your senior year and planning to enter a 1-year masters program;
- Currently completing your first year in a non-business, 2-year masters program and have less than 2 years of work experience;
- Are in your first year of a two-year commitment with Teach for America and have 3 years or fewer of work experience to date;
- Strong commitment to excellence and personal and professional growth;
- Demonstrated outstanding academic performance and an aptitude for analytics;
- Strong record of initiative-taking and leadership in a work setting and/or extracurricular activities;
- Resourceful, intellectually curious, empathetic, poised, high energy and matureGenuine interest in business and find problem-solving exhilarating;
- Enjoy working in teams.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members;
- You’ll gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm;
- Business Analysts Interns receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams;
- They are expected to pay during the internship period.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application.
For more information, please visit the official web page.