Deadline: 31 March 2018
Open to: non-Chinese citizens
Fellowship: fully funded
The University Scholarship for New Students at UESTC is now available on offer for graduate applicants. Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
UESTC is a national key multidisciplinary university specialized in electronic engineering and information science and technology with a harmonious integration of science, engineering, management and liberal arts. It has enjoyed high reputation both at home and abroad.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and be in line with the qualifications of UESTC admissions;
- Applicants should be healthy physically and mentally, can well adapt to the life and study in UESTC;
- Applicants should abide by Chinese laws and regulations, and comply with UESTC regulations;
- Applicants should be with positive learning attitude and good performance;
- Applicants shall not win any other scholarship in the meantime;
- Winners of the scholarship should be decided in the process of new student recruiting. Registered on-campus students cannot apply for it. Any substitution or replacement of scholarship will not be accepted;
- The applicant is obliged to truthfully fill out and submit application materials required by UESTC.
- Only available for graduate applicants;
- First class scholarship (Full scholarship): including tuition, accommodation on campus, medical insurance, and living allowance (1500 RMB/month); (available for master & Ph.D. applicants);
- Second class scholarship (Partial scholarship): including tuition, accommodation on campus and medical insurance; (only available for Ph.D. applicants);
- Third class scholarship (Partial scholarship): including tuition and medical insurance; (only available for master applicants).
How to Apply?
Please prepare the following documents while applying in the online application system.
- The Photocopy of Passport (Pages with photo and address);
- Notarized Certificates or Letter of Attestation from Your University;
- Academic Transcripts;
- Certificate of the Language Proficiency;
- Two Academic Recommendation Letter (Graduate students only);
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (Not in China) or VISA Page (In China);
- CV or Personal Statement (Your CV must be up to date, covering all your experiences, including education and employment experience);
- Research Proposal/Study Plan (Graduate students only);
- Acceptance Letter (Graduate students only, preferred);
- Financial Statement (Self-sponsored only);
- CSC Application Form Downloaded after Applying in the CSC Website (CSC applicants only);
- Articles or Papers Written or Published (Graduate students only);
- Others kinds of certificates.
For more information please visit the official website.