Deadline: 30 June 2018
Open to: international students (non-EU)
Scholarship: value of GBP 1,500
Plymouth University is pleased to offer 100 international student scholarships for September 2018 intake. The scholarships are available for pursuing masters degree programme.
Plymouth University offers a range of financial support to help applicants during their time with the university. From how to pay their tuition fees, to finding funding to support their studies, or getting financial support and advice – these pages will point them in the right direction for all their student money needs.
Plymouth University is a public university based predominantly in Plymouth, England where the main campus is located, but the university has campuses and affiliated colleges all over South West England.
- You’re an international student or you’ve been classed as an overseas student for fee purposes OR you’re a student from the Channel Islands and have been classed for fee purposes as such;
- You hold a conditional or unconditional offer from Plymouth University for September 2018 entry;
- You’re coming to Plymouth University to join one of our degree programmes at postgraduate taught level;
- You’re a self-funded student and not in receipt of an official government, company or any other scholarship;
- You have the required grades or marks from an undergraduate degree, which is equivalent to a UK honors degree as defined by UK NARIC. You must have supplied us with your results in an acceptable and verifiable format, for example, if we’ve requested certified copies or original documents you must supply these.
Scholarship has a value of GBP 1,500.
How to Apply?
In order to apply, please log in here.
For more information please visit the official website.