Deadline: 21 January 2018
Open to: applicants between 18-30 years old
Benefits: expenses related to missions to Brussels and Strasbourg will be reimbursed
The third edition of the European Youth Event, the EYE2018, will take place in the European Parliament’s official seat in Strasbourg from 1 to 2 June 2018 and gather about 8.000 youths aged 16-30 years from all over the EU. They will be invited to meet with European decision-makers and speakers, exchange ideas and perspectives on youth-related issues and develop innovative solutions. At the same time the event will provide an opportunity to experience the rich cultural diversity within the European Union through the staging of various artistic performances.
The EYE 2018 will include a large variety of activities giving young Europeans an opportunity to make their voices heard. All activities will focus on five main themes:
- Young and Old: Keeping up with the digital revolution
- Rich and Poor: Calling for a fair share
- Apart and Together: Working out for a stronger Europe
- Safe and Dangerous: Staying alive in turbulent times
- Local and Global: Protecting our planet
- EU nationals,
- 18-30 years old;
- Have very good communication skills;
- Have a flexible, innovative and quick mind;
- Be a motivated team-worker;
- Be committed to the project with a sense of duty and responsibility;
- Have a passion for EU Affairs and Youth.
- No fee;
- Unremunerated (expenses related to missions to Brussels and Strasbourg will be reimbursed);
- Approximately 80 working hours starting on 9 April and ending on 30 June 2018 (excluding time for travel).
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application.
For more information, please read the official call.