Deadline: 31 March 2018
Open to: international students
Scholarship: full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, living allowance and medical insurance
The Chinese Government is currently offering a fully funded scholarship (The Chinese University Postgraduate Program Scholarship) to all international graduates.
This scholarship is for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
In order to win this scholarship, the candidate must fulfill the following requirements:
- Be from any country other than the People’s Republic of China and be in good health;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder;
- Be under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs.
The successful candidate will receive a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, living allowance and medical insurance.
How to apply?
In order to apply for this scholarship, you need to send two sets of application documents to Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (SUFE) by post. The documents required are the following:
- Notarized highest diploma;
- Academic transcripts;
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal;
- Two Recommendation Letters;
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form;
- Prove of Language Proficiency;
- The copy of your valid passport.
Find more information about the application process here.
For more information, please visit the official website.