Deadline: 19 August 2018
Open to: students from EU Central Eastern European Countries
Benefits: the scholarship covers the whole tuition fees, board and lodging expenses
Allianz Italia offers a 100% Scholarship (named in honor of Ugo Irneri) to be awarded to a recent graduate coming from EU Central Eastern European Countries.
The Master in Insurance and Risk Management by MIB Trieste School of Management (Italy) is one of just a handful in Europe for the training of consultancy, insurance, finance and risk management professionals.
- Eligible Countries: Students from EU Central Eastern European Countries (Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia) are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
– Academic degree (or equivalent qualification) in economics or in a technical subject;
– Good working knowledge of English;
– Citizenship: Eastern Europe countries which have recently joined the European Community: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia;
– No minimum score required for either GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS or PTE. The GMAT code is PTX-VZ-37. The TOEFL code is 0100. There is no code for the PTE.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
The scholarship covers the whole tuition fees (EUR 22.000) and the board and lodging expenses (EUR 500 for 12 months).
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application.
You will also need:
- Degree certificate and a list of the exams taken at University;
- 2 letters of recommendation;
- Not Mandatory: If available, a certificate of your English level such as TOEFL, IELTS or PTE;
- Not Mandatory: If available, aptitude tests scores, preferably GMAT;
- Any other documents that may be of interest to the admission board;
MIRM’s GMAT school code is PTX-VZ-37;
TOEFL school code is 0100;
There is no school code for PTE.
For more information, please visit the official web page.