Deadline: 1 July 2018
Open to: international (non-EU) students
Scholarship: up to 2000 EUR
The Dublin City University is currently accepting applications for DCU International Scholarship Programmes for Full Degree Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught Programme, any returning Study Abroad or Exchange student programme and Students studying at DCU at Full Undergraduate Bachelor Programmes wishing to progress onto One Year Taught Masters Programs.
The Scholarship Programme is fully funded by DCU International Office and aims to attract high achieving global applicants normally liable for Full Non-EU fees.
- Students must not be in receipt of other scholarship funding;
- Scholarships are ‘one off’, ‘stand alone’ and will be offset by tuition only on Full Time One Year Masters Programmes and Year One only of Full Time Undergraduate Programmes;
- For students who achieve ‘EU fee status’ after any post-offer/acceptance fee assessment, the scholarship cannot be paid once the status changes to EU and will negate any previous correspondence confirming scholarship;
- Applies to Full-Time Eligible programmes only;
- For a student who receives the full EUR 2000 scholarship, it is expected that they fulfill at least one ‘International Student Ambassadorial’ commitment throughout the academic year where possible;
- DCU International’s decision will be final.
High achieving applicants will automatically be considered for Scholarships worth up to EUR 2000 on the application.
How to Apply?
- Application form;
- Bachelor certificate;
- Semester transcripts/sheets and grading system;
- English language certificate;
- Personal statement;
- 2 references;
For more information please visit the official website.