Deadline: 31 March 2018
Open to: international applicants
Benefits: certificate of recommendation
As an independent and non-profit organisation, FOMOSO promotes the opinion-forming about East-Central and Southeast Europe in the German-speaking world. As a think-tank, the aim of FOMOSO is to promote knowledge and interests about political processes in East-Central and Southeast Europe. On the whole, FOMOSO works on an integrative and strong Europe!
- Writing blogs, articles & commentaries (in German and/ or English);
- Doing research, summaries, comparisons and translations;
- Cooperating on a dossier project;
- Sharing posts about interesting topics;
- Willing to give inputs;
- Creating polls (written);
- Performing of interviews;
- Improving the English version of our Website;
- Students interested in East-Central and/ or Southeast Europe (including the Baltic States, Belarus & Ukraine) in a political sense;
- English (Level C1/C2) and at best some German (willing to improve German);
- Students who have very good writing skills;
- Students who like to share ideas;
- Certificate of recommendation;
- Home office – Online-Internship (flexible: 20% – 30% working hours per week);
- The duration of internship is 3 to 6 months (upon consultation).
How to Apply?
Applications (CV, motivation letter & certificates) should be send to: [email protected]
For more information please visit the official website.