Deadline: 11 March 2018
Open to: graduates in international relations, political sciences, communication, etc.
Benefits: a monthly salary
The Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) promotes understanding, strengthens relationships and facilitates cooperation among the people, institutions, and organizations of Asia and Europe. ASEF enhances dialogue, enables exchanges and encourages collaboration across the thematic areas of culture, education, governance, sustainable development, economy and public health. ASEF is an intergovernmental not-for-profit organization located in Singapore. ASEF’s Political & Economic Department aims to provide and communicate quality, actionable inputs for the policy dialogue between Asia and Europe. The Political & Economic Department of ASEF is looking for a staff member to coordinate the implementation of the Asia-Europe Public Diplomacy Training Initiative and the ASEF Perceptions Study – Europe through the Eyes of Asia, as well to contribute to the Informal ASEM Human Rights Seminar
- Graduate in a relevant field of study, preferably international relations, political sciences, communication, etc.; post-graduate degree preferred;
- 2-4 years of work experience; project management and research background preferred;
- Candidates must be citizens and passport holders of ASEM Partner countries.
- A monthly salary commensurate with her/his qualifications and work experience;
- An annual wage supplement equivalent to 1 month’s salary;
- Paid leaves and medical benefits.
How to apply?
Applicants have to submit the followings documents:
- Cover letter (maximum 1 A4 page in length) detailing the qualities and contributions;
- Curriculum vitae with contact details, highlighting education, work experience, and other qualifications related to the job requirements;
- Copy of passport,
Please send your application by e-mail with the subject, 1802PEO1_Full Name, to [email protected] by 11 March 2018.
For more information, please read the official call.