Deadline: 10 March 2018
Open to: applicants from EU countries, over 18 years old
Benefits: hosting organization provides accommodation, food, pocket money
YAK is searching for one EVS volunteer for the period of one year starting from 22nd of March 2018 till 15th of March 2019 in Macedonia. The volunteer will engage in activities for the Project: Step against Youth Unemployment – STEP4YU.
Main motivation of the project is to address the issue of youth unemployment by developing the competencies of volunteers and involved organization especially in the fields of social entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship.
Key project objectives are:
•To develop employability and entrepreneurial competences to the EVS volunteers that they can apply in their future job seeking process or creating their own social enterprise;
•To increase the capacities of the EVS volunteers in the fields such as social entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship, youth work Erasmus+ Programme;
•To strengthen the relationship between the hosting and the sending organization;
•To contribute to intercultural learning on individual level, level of organization and communities;
•To provide an opportunity to address stereotypes and prejudices that communities might have.
Duration and location of the project: 22.03.2018 – 15.03.2019, Macedonia, Skopje and Krusevo
Hosting organization: Youth Alliance – Krusevo
Applicants from EU countries are welcomed to apply.
- Over 18 years old;
- Strongly interested in the activities of YAK especially in the field of social entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship and youth work;
- Previous experience in key areas of the project are not required;
- Communicative level of English;
- Interest to work with young people;
- Interest in civic engagement;
- Interest in working in the non-governmental sector;
- Basic interest in entrepreneurship and social entrepreneurship ;
- Willing to live and work in new environment;
- Willing to live and work in other cultural setting;
- Be open to cooperation.
Accommodation: The volunteer will be accommodated , in a rented flat with one bathroom, internet connection, heating, kitchen etc.
Food: Food will be provided by YAK – on weekly basis we will provide food according to their personal preferences and needs.
Pocket money: 150 Euros per month.
Travel costs: are reimbursed up to 275 EUR.
How to apply?
In order to apply you need to fill the application form online.
For more information please read the open call.