Deadline: 20 May 2018
Open to: foreign students
Scholarship: fully funded
Located in the historical and picturesque city of Hangzhou, Zhejiang University is a prestigious institution of higher education with a long history. Two-High (i.e. high-level and high-quality) Doctoral Program is established by Zhejiang University(ZJU), aiming to sponsor ZJU’s high-level professors to enroll high-quality foreign students for doctoral program studies in ZJU.
Foreign students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must meet the requirements prescribed in Doctoral Degree Programs Admission 2017 (link);
- Applicants shall graduate from Top 500 World Universities (can refer to 2016 World University Rankings published by QS, ARWU, US News or Times Higher) or top universities in their home countries. Applicants must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40;
- Applicants should have a competitive academic record and display strong scientific research ability;
- Applicants must have earned acceptance by ZJU professor, who has student enrollment qualification in Two-High Doctoral Program (link);
- Applicants should not be a recipient of any other scholarships or funding.
Full scholarship, including:
2.Free accommodation on campus;
3.Living allowance: around 450 EUR per month;
4.Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
How to apply?
Applicants shall contact their prospective supervisors first (link, click ZJU colleges/departments websites to find professors contact information) to confirm whether they can apply for this program. Then applicants shall make on-line application via the Website of the International College of Zhejiang University (http://iczu.zju.edu.cn) and submit all the application materials to Graduate Office of International College by post or in person.
Note: Please email a scanned copy of the application documents to their prospective supervisor in ZJU as well.
Office of Management for Postgraduate Students, International College，Zhejiang University （Room 231/ 229, No. 31 Dormitory, Yuquan Campus）
Zhe Da Road 38, Hangzhou，China, Post Code: 310027
Tel.: 0086 571-87953101, 0086 571- 87952848
Note: The application package should be labeled “Application for Two-High Doctoral Scholarship Program”.
Find more about the application materials and other important information on the official website.