Deadline: 24 May 2018
Open to: international companies
Benefits: 15 000 EUR
Startupbootcamp Cape Town is a leading accelerator focused on high-growth startups in the blockchain, connected devices, payment solutions, capital markets and asset management, integrated supply chain, e-commerce, retail tech, insurance, alternative financing, identity management, digital connectivity, data and behavioral analytics and enabling technologies.
From the 13th of August till the 8th of November SBC Cape Town will run a 3-month accelerator program where 10 high potential startups from across the globe will be given the opportunity to accelerate their companies with the help of our team of first-class entrepreneurs, investors, and partners. In 3 months, the selected teams would achieve what normally would take 18 months, by leveraging direct access to key contacts in the industry.
Any startup operating in FinTech, CyberSecurity, InsurTech, E-commerce, RetailTech and related industries is encouraged to join the 3 month accelerator programme. Companies in these areas are wanted:
- Blockchain & Distributed Ledger;
- Payment Solutions;
- Big Data & Analytics;
- Data & Behavioral Analytics;
- Insurance & Cyber-insurance;
- Financial Inclusion;
- Commerce & Ecommerce;
- Identity & Authentication;
- Personal Financial Management;
- P2P Lending;
- Cross Border Transactions;
- Healthcare Technology;
- 3-Month Program – An intense 3-month program designed to support entrepreneurs scale their industry-changing technology businesses;
- Masterclasses – Expert-led sessions covering all scaling fundamentals – from business model canvas, lean methodology to fundraising;
- Corporate Partners – Connections to the leading corporates in your industry (Old Mutual, Nedbank, PwC, RCS, BNP Paribas, Woolworths Financial Services and several others) for pilot projects, partnership opportunities, and as customers;
- Global Network – Unmatched access to a global network of mentors, corporate partners, industry experts, and alumni across 40+ countries;
- Tailored Mentorship – Over 1,500 carefully selected mentors who provide hands-on support and valuable introductions;
- Co-working Space – Free desks for your entire team in a dynamic co-working space for the duration of the 3-month program and 3 months post program;
- Living Expenses – 15.000 EUR in cash per team to cover any expenses during the program;
- Perks & Discounts – More than 500.000 EUR+ in exclusive partner deals from leading technology providers such as Amazon, HubSpot, SendGrid, and others;
- Alumni Growth Program – Continued post-program support far after the 3-month program through annual alumni-only events, deals and tailored introductions;
- Industry Events – Exclusive opportunities to take part in leading Commerce conferences and events;
- Investor Access – Meet the most active VCs and Angel investors in your industry from around the world;
- Demo Day – A day to celebrate your achievements during the program with 400+ investors, corporates, mentors and press attendees.
How to Apply?
In order to apply fill the online application form.
For more information please visit the official website.