Deadline: 14 May 2018
Open to: international students
Scholarship: fully funded
Copenhagen Business School is delighted to offer for a vacant Ph.D. Scholarship in Commercial Law. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. CBS is one of the largest business schools in Europe and one of the 8 Danish universities. CBS does not focus solely on technical aspects or on organizational managerial aspects, but rather take a socio-technical perspective and a multidisciplinary approach to address a range of strategic, structural, and operational activities involved in gathering, processing, storing, distributing and use of information and its derivatives in organizations and society.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- To be considered, the candidate should have a basic training at the Masters level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process);
- An educational background in the social sciences is necessary;
- The applicant must have successfully completed the Master’s degree before commencing Ph.D. at CBS;
- The applicants must be fluent in English.
- Scholarship Award: A Ph.D. scholarship runs for a period of 3 years, and includes teaching obligations equivalent of 1-2 year’s work (840 work hours). The scholarships are fully salaried positions, according to the national Danish collective agreement. The scholarship includes the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month around 3,160 EUR up to around 3,860 EUR depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totaling 17,1 % of 85 percent of the base salary.
How to Apply?
In order to apply please fill the online application.
For more information please visit the official website.