Deadline: 1 July 2018
Open to: European startups and entrepreneurs in the circular economy
Awards: 25,000 EUR in cash
The Green Alley Award is the award for startups and entrepreneurs in the circular economy.
Their mission is to turn the linear into a circular economy and transform the waste and recycling industry as we know it today. This annual European prize was created in 2014 by Landbell Group, the leading supplier of global environmental services, along with Germany’s crowdfunding pioneer, Seedmatch. Over time, more partners have joined – Bethnal Green Ventures, a UK accelerator programme for startups using tech for good, and R2Pi, an EU Horizon 2020 project on circular economy business models. Together, they nurture and promote promising business ideas that use new services, products, and technologies to turn waste into a resource.
They are looking for startups based in Europe who want to tackle the global waste challenge using:
- Digital circular economy solutions;
- Recycling solutions;
- Ideas for waste prevention.
An all-day event in Berlin provides great networking and learning opportunities, and the big pitch final in the evening offers plenty of benefits for the six finalists, as well as the one and only winner.
- Feedback from high-ranking circular economy experts and startup mentors;
- Networking opportunities and new business contacts;
- Pitch to potential investors and the media.
- 25,000 EUR in cash.
- One-day workshop conditioning you for your perfect crowd campaign;
- Option for a crowdfunding campaign with Seedmatch or partner platforms;
- Individual support for you and your campaign with an exclusive media package and budget.
How to Apply?
- Fill out application form;
- Upload your customized pitch desk;
- Please follow the guidelines to give your application the best chance of success.
For more information please visit the official website.