Deadline: 15 May 2018
Open to: citizens, residents or students in an EU, EEA or EFTA country (includes Switzerland and the UK), between 18 and 25 years old
Venue: 29-31 August 2018, Prague, Czech Republic
Finance for a Sustainable Future is a unique event bringing together 30 finance students and professionals aged 18-25 from across Europe for a 3-day workshop in Prague, Czech Republic.
From 29 to 31 August 2018, participants will attend lectures by experts in sustainable finance, impact investing, ESG, environmental sustainability and social sustainability. Complementing the theoretical knowledge will be practical workshops on enhanced approaches to investment evaluation and financial analysis.
The workshop venue will be the beautiful Schebek Palace dating back to the 14th century and located in the centre of Prague.
- Candidates must be able to communicate fluently in verbal and written English;
- Applicants must be between 18 and 25 years old at the time of the workshop and must have completed high school education;
- Applicants must be either citizens, residents or students in an EU, EEA or EFTA country (includes Switzerland and the UK);
- Applicants must have a basic knowledge of finance. This requirement can be fulfilled either by relevant work experience or by academic background (e.g. having completed or currently studying towards a Business, Economics or Finance degree);
- Applicants must either be currently working in the finance industry or have the goal of entering into the finance industry after completing their studies;
- Experience related to sustainability is not required.
Finance for a Sustainable Future workshop is free for all selected participants. Participants are expected to cover their own transportation and accommodation costs. Discounted food options will be arranged, but participants are expected to cover their own food expenses. A limited number of scholarships will be provided to outstanding applicants with demonstrable needs. Participants interested in being considered for a scholarship should complete the Scholarship section of the application form.
How to apply?
Submit your application here.
For more information please visit the official website.