Deadline: 25 May 2018
Open to: national and international candidates with work permission
Benefits: salary based on the quality and experience of the candidate
The European Association for local democracy (ALDA) Skopje is looking for a Project manager.
ALDA Skopje is a branch of the European Association for Local Democracy (ALDA), European non-governmental organization dedicated to the promotion of good governance and citizen participation at the local level. ALDA focuses on activities that facilitate cooperation between local authorities and civil society. ALDA’s mission is the promotion of good governance and encouragement of local development.
- Programme planning, management, monitoring and oversight;
- Development of annual programme/project delivery targets;
- Ensure project meets expectations with respect to quality, budget, delivery timelines, and strategy;
- Timely preparation of reports;
- Maintain effective partnership within the projects;
- Collaborate with internal and external partners, stakeholders and organizations.
- Oversee the deadlines for relevant call for projects;
- Drafting projects;
- Provide innovative ideas for financing or fundraising.
National and international candidates who have a Macedonian work permission.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Have a University degree or other relevant academic and professional qualifications;
- 3 to 5 Years’ experience in managing EU projects (preferably under the IPA program);
- Be fully IT literate;
- Working experience with national organizations, stakeholder institutions and agencies;
- Ability to effectively develop and coordinate multi-stakeholder projects;
- Ability to function effectively in a dynamic work environment;
- Strong ability to work as part of a team and actively pursuing networking;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Openness to change and ability to manage complexities;
- Available to travel occasionally.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Macedonian language;
- Other languages (French, Italian, Serbian or Albanian) will be considered as asset.
The Project manager will have a temporary contract maternity leave replacement starting from July 2018. The person will be based in ALDA Skopje office.
Salary based on the quality and experience of the candidate. The candidate is requested to express his/her salary expectations.
How to apply?
Interested candidates may send their CV and a cover letter (in English and pdf) to [email protected] before 25th May 2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information please visit the official website.