Deadline: 14 September 2018
Open to: scientists and deeptech entrepreneurs around the globe
Awards: cash prizes of EUR 15 000 and EUR 100 000, pitching, and access to the Hello Tomorrow Investor Day and Hello Tomorrow Global Summit
The Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge is a worldwide renowned startup competition designed specifically to address the needs of deeptech entrepreneurs across several different industries and technologies. The Challenge was created in 2013 by deeptech entrepreneur Xavier Duportet and Arnaud De La Tour, at the time both Ph.D. students, who realized that the resources needed to propel emerging technologies were different from those of traditional web and mobile innovations.
The Challenge gives scientists and deeptech entrepreneurs around the globe a platform for their research and projects, providing equity-free prize money as well as other funding opportunities, global visibility and connections with key players in the deeptech innovation network.
Choose your main industry or technology focus:
- Data & Al;
- Digital Health;
- Agriculture & Environment;
- Global Health;
- Industrial Biotech;
- Industry 4.0;
- New materials;
- New Mobility;
- New Space;
- You are based anywhere in the world;
- Your project is in its early-stage of development (seed or series A);
- Your project is based on a scientific discovery, an advanced technology, a complex engineering process or an innovative application of an existing technology;
- Your project could solve an industrial, societal or environmental unmet need or create a new market;
- Your are A team of at least 2 working on the project.
- One 100 000 EUR Grand prize;
For the best early-stage startup – Equity-free, no strings attached – Powered by BNP Paribas.
- Eleven 15 000 EUR prizes;
For the best early-stage startup in each track – Equity free, no strings attached – Powered by the main partners.
- Pitch in front of a select audience of 400 Industry Experts and Investors at the hello Tomorrow Global Summit;
For the 70 startups selected as finalists, you will pitch in the now famous Hello Tomorrow Challenge Stage.
- Exclusive access to the Hello Tomorrow Investor Day – March 13 2019;
For our Top 500 startups – A full day of one-on-one meetings with 200 leading international deeptech investors – Seed & Series A.
- Exclusive Access to the Hello Tomorrow Global Summit – March 14 & 15 2019;
For our Top 500 startups – Meetings with industry leaders facilitated by Hello Tomorrow, opportunity to showcase your product, and more.
- Meeting & Interviews with International Media;
- Be endorsed as one of the top 500 deeptech startups worldwide.
How to Apply?
In order to apply, register here.
For more information please visit the official website.