Deadline: 30 September 2018
Open to: candidates who have at least three years of work experience
Award: EUR 4.000
As one of the leading providers of executive education in Central and Eastern Europe, the Faculty of Economics supports high potentials to meet their educational and career goals by offering scholarships for the FELU MBA program.
FELU encourages and supports applicants with an outstanding track record and those with a drive and ambition to create new innovative business opportunities while contributing to the FELU brand in the Region.
To be eligible for a FELU MBA Scholarship, candidates must:
- apply for the first-year admission into a FELU MBA programme;
- apply before the 30.9.2018;
- minimum of 3 years of meaningful working experience;
- fluent in English;
- have an adequate undergraduate education (180 ECTS).
The winner of the scholarship award will get EUR 4.000.
How to apply?
- Complete the online FELU MBA scholarship registration form;
- Submit FELU MBA application form to the programme manager (FELU MBA Application);
- Provide all the certificates which show that the above-mentioned criteria have been fulfilled.
For more information, please visit the official web page.