Deadline: 13 July 2018
Open to: young leaders between the age of 18 to 30 years
Benefits: covered cost for hotel accommodation, meals, travel to and from the Hague, access to the One Young World Summit 2018
Carole Stone CBE, will again sponsor a young leader to participate in the One Young World Summit – this year in The Hague. Carole believes that connecting people, exchanging ideas and building friendships around the world is essential to help make a fairer society. If you would like to apply for the Carole Stone Foundation One Young World Scholarship let the Foundation know what issue you want to focus on and why?
In order to apply you must be:
- Aged 18 – 30.
Successful candidates will excel in the following areas:
- Proven leadership ability;
- Evidenced creating a fairer society.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague, Netherlands;
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis (inclusive) October 17-20, 2018;
- The cost of travel to and from The Hague (flights in economy);
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner;
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue;
- Summit hand-outs and support materials;
How to Apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information please visit the official website.