Deadline: 31 July 2018
Open to: individuals, teams and organization who have introduced innovative practices in the management of their projects, programs or portfolios
Award: cash prizes totaling USD 710,000
The Hamdan Bin Mohammed Award for Innovation in Project Management was launched in 2015 under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of the Dubai Executive Council, With the aim to encourage and promote the innovation, culture in the project management Field.
- Achieve project development through innovative and creative sustainable solutions;
- Recognize talent and creative potential in project management locally, regionally and internationally;
- Explore and assess and use creative practices in project management;
- Provide a platform to share innovative ideas and exchange expertise in project management excellence;
- Promote the exchange of knowledge and best practices in project management;
- Take advantage of unique innovations in project management.
The Award calls on all individuals, teams and organization who have introduced innovative practices in the management of their projects, programs or portfolios.
Cash prizes totaling USD 710,000.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information, please visit the official web page.