Open to: international students
Scholarship: fully funded
Applications are invited for DAAD scholarships from developing countries’ students. The scholarships are available for pursuing a postgraduate degree at German institutions of Higher education.
With its development-oriented postgraduate study programmes, the DAAD promotes the training of specialists from development and newly industrialized countries.
The DAAD supports over 100,000 German and international students and researchers around the globe each year – making it the world’s largest funding organization of its kind.
The last academic degree (usually a Bachelor’s degree) should have been completed no longer than six years previously.
- Foreign Students can apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Scholarship criteria is:
- Graduates with at least two years’ professional experience;
- Candidates fulfill the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study programme in Germany (above-average result for first academic exam – top performance third, language skills);
- Candidates have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject;
- Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience;
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship;
- English Language Requirements: Depending on chosen study programme; please check scholarship brochure or the website of your chosen study programme.
- Depending on the academic level, monthly payments of 750 EUR for graduates or 1,000 EUR for doctoral candidates;
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance coverage;
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information, please visit the official web page.