Deadline: 30 September 2018
Open to: applicants from Europe
Benefits: certificate of recommendation
As an independent and non-profit organisation, FOMOSO promotes the opinion-forming about East-Central and Southeast Europe in the German-speaking world and in whole Europe. In the additional work as a think-tank, the aim of FOMOSO is to promote knowledge and interests about political processes in East-Central and Southeast Europe. On the whole, FOMOSO works on an integrative and strong Europe!
Date: The duration of internship is 3 to 6 months (upon consultation).
– Writing blogs, articles & commentaries (in German and/ or English)
– Doing research, summaries, comparisons and translations
– Cooperating on a dossier project
– Sharing posts about interesting topics
– Willing to give inputs to our FOMOSO Podcast
– Creating polls (written)
– Performing of interviews
– Cataloguing collected information on the website (using WordPress)
– Interested in East-Central and/ or Southeast Europe (including the Baltic States, Belarus & Ukraine) in a political sense
– English (Level C1/C2) and at best some German (willing to improve German)
– Having very good writing skills
– Being keen on doing research, categorisations, summaries and comparisons
– Sharing ideas and being communicative
Location: Home Office – Online Internship (flexible: 20% – 30% working hours per week)
Work: Voluntary/ Unpaid
Award: Certificate of recommendation
How to apply?
Applications (CV, motivation letter & certificates) go to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit the official website.