Deadline: 30 September 2018
Open to: students majoring in computer science or in closely related areas and Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, and other Asian countries
Venue: 8-11 January 2019, Daejeon, Republic of Korea
KAIST is a leading research-oriented university, widely recognized as the best university in Korea. A national university funded by the Korean government, ranked 15th in the world in engineering (QS, 2018). The KAIST camp will gather students from Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, and other Asian countries. The programe highlights are:
Group activities: to create ideas for future computing
Special lectures: by SoC faculty
Excursions: to local attractions
If you are:
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student;
- At a university in Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, and other Asian countries;
- Majoring in Computer Science or in closely related areas;
- 20 – 30 applicants will be selected.
- Round-trip airfare;
- Accommodations and meals;
- Local excursions;
- (For selected applicants).
How to apply?
For more information and how to apply please visit the official website.