Deadline: 21 October 2018
Open to: young people aged 14-28
Benefits: certificate of completion
By being selected to be a part of the Fall 2018 cohort, you will have the opportunity to connect with young leaders who are working towards creating simple yet impactful solutions to problems affecting society in your community, and share their story with our social media following through photo-stories, videos, interviews or blogposts.
As a GA you will also be able to represent your country by highlighting the innovative solutions young leaders in your community make with our international following. You will also be able to build a network of likeminded young creatives who have joined this GA program both in fall this year, as well as in the previous years.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Designing and executing Instagram takeovers;
- Conducting interviews with inspiring individuals;
- Creating content for our YouTube channel;
- Showcasing any other creative talent you have to further our mission for this program.
Young people from 14-28 years old.
- Gain experience working as part of a highly diverse and international team;
- Develop demonstrable skills in teamwork, branding, communications, and social media advocacy;
- Upon successful completion of your term, receive recognition for your role on our website and social media channels;
- Play a role in the growth and development of inspiring people and projects to contribute towards social and/or environmental impact;
- Receive a certificate for your service to TBTM upon successful completion.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.