Deadline: 1 February 2019
Open to: all nationalities except Dutch nationality
Benefits: the scholarship consists of an exemption from tuition fees (to the value of EUR 15,000) and a contribution to accommodation costs of EUR 5,000 for each year of the two-year Master’s program (a total of EUR 10,000 for the two-year Master’s program)
The Eindhoven University of Technology is now accepting for Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarship Program to excellent students who have been admitted to a master’s degree program at TU / e.
The Eindhoven University of Technology educates students and advance knowledge in science & technology for the benefit of humanity. They integrate education and research to enable their students and scientists to become thought leaders and to design and achieve the unimaginable. In close collaboration with our public and private partners, they translate their basic research into meaningful solutions.
This scholarship is available for all nationalities except Dutch nationality.
- Have submitted a complete application package for admission to a TU / e Master’s program before 1 February for the next academic year;
- Are very talented, excellent students who have obtained a cumulative GPA of more than 80% of the scale maximum in their bachelor study at an internationally renowned university;
- Not eligible for support according to the Dutch system of study grants and loans (“Study finance”). Information about suitability for this support can be found on the DUO website. Note that students who have to apply for a visa and residence permit for study are not eligible for support under the Dutch system of study allowances and loans;
- Meet the Dutch visa criteria (where applicable);
- Have not received a full scholarship from another scholarship organization.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The scholarship consists of an exemption from tuition fees (to the value of EUR 15,000) and a contribution to accommodation costs of EUR 5,000 for each year of the two-year Master’s program (a total of EUR 10,000 for the two-year Master’s program). The first year of the accommodation costs is paid from the Holland Scholarship.
How to apply?
You can find more information and the application form on the official web page.