Deadline: 1 November 2018
Open to: everyone who is enrolled in a Bachelor or Master program or is the holder of a Bachelor or Master degree
Benefits: erasmus+ mobility fund
The United Nations University Institute on Comparative Regional Integration Studies (UNU-CRIS) offers students with an interest and background in regional integration studies the opportunity to take part in the activities of the Institute. Traineeships and internships are respectively intended for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Be enrolled in a Bachelor or Master program or be the holder of a Bachelor or Master degree;
- Demonstrate a strong interest in the UN, global governance or regional integration studies and specifically in one of the research programs of the Institute, namely:
- The Role of Regions in Global Governance
- The United Nations and Regional Public Goods
- Changing Patterns of Regional and Global Governance
- Be eager to contribute to the research projects and activities of the Institute;
- Thrive under pressure and be able to act quickly and efficiently;
- Possess excellent English communicating and writing skills;
- Be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Be available for a minimum duration of three months up to a maximum of six months.
Office space, computer facilities and access to the libraries of UNU-CRIS, UNU, Ghent University, the Vrije Universiteit Brussel and the College of Europe are provided. While internships are non-remunerated, travel costs incurred by the attendance of UNU-CRIS related events are reimbursed.
In addition, Bruges’ favorable location close to Brussels provides direct access to the seat of the European Union and other international organizations, as well as a number of universities and research centers based in the Belgian capital.
Although admitted candidates are required to arrange their own travel, housing and health insurance, UNU-CRIS will provide advice and support to help facilitate the search process.
How to apply?
For all the requirements related to the application please click here.
For more information, please visit the official web site.