Deadline: 8 February 2019
Open to: business oriented applicants who are interested in learning how to start a software company
Benefits: the MEST program is fully funded, including free tuition, room and board, 3 meals per day and a small monthly stipend
MEST offers a fully sponsored 12-month graduate-level entrepreneurial training in business, communications and software development, including extensive hands-on project work, culminating in a final pitch and the chance to receive seed funding.
The year-long training programme provides Entrepreneurs-in-Training (EITs) with MBA-level entrepreneurship training in business, software development and communications.
While diving deep into fundamental business and technology concepts, EITs complete 3 Capstones per year – they form teams, come up with an idea, build and validate a product, attain customers and pitch the idea in front of our board.
The year culminates in a final exam in the form of an investor pitch, after which some companies will receive seed funding and enter the MEST Incubator.
- Business-oriented applicants who are interested in learning how to start a software company;
- While it’s not a requirement to have previous coding experience, a strong interest in learning about technology is a must;
- A deep passion for starting a software company;
- Entrepreneurial or corporate work experience;
- A degree from a top University or Technical College (or equivalent experience).
The MEST program is fully funded, including free tuition, room and board, 3 meals per day and a small monthly stipend.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information, please visit the official web page.