Deadline: 25 November 2018
Open to: international students
The University of Groningen is inviting applications for Postdoctoral Fellowship in Chemistry for talented junior researchers who want to further develop both their research and teaching skills. Fellowships are available for international students.
The University of Groningen is a research university with a global outlook, deeply rooted in Groningen, City of Talent. Quality has had top priority for four hundred years, and with success: the University is currently in or around the top 100 on several influential global ranking lists.
• a Ph.D., obtained no longer than 3 years ago, preferably from another university than the University of Groningen;
• a promising research record;
• affinity with teaching; individuals with actual teaching experience will be favored;
• an excellent command of English.
The University of Groningen offers a starting salary depending on the date you obtained your Ph.D. and your postdoctoral years. The UFO-profile Researcher/Lecturer (scale 10) applies. In addition to the primary salary the University offers 8% holiday allowance and an end-of-year bonus of 8.3%:
- 0 years: EUR 3,255 gross per month for a full-time position;
- 1 year: EUR 3,389 gross per month for a full-time position;
- 2 years: EUR 3,514 gross per month for a full-time position;
- 3 years: EUR 3,637 gross per month for a full-time position.
How to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to submit a complete application including:
- A letter of motivation;
- A curriculum vitae, including a list of publications;
- A short description (max 1 A4) of your teaching interests;
- A short description (max 1 A4) of your scientific field of interest.
You’ll also need to fill the application form.
For more information, please visit the official web page.