Deadline: 26 November 2018
Open to: applicants with Bachelor/Master in Administration management, EU Policy, Communication
Benefits: EUR 400/month
If you are looking for a jack-of-all-trades position, combining admin, front desk and office management tasks, then this position may be just what you need!
Joining a small team based in Brussels, you will assist in the day-to-day management of the European Historic Houses Association, supporting the work vis à vis European institutions and members’ Organisation.
The European Historic Houses Association is the Brussels-based voice of privately owned historic houses and gardens to the European institutions. Its membership comprises 24 national associations, representing private historic houses all over Europe.
– Manage general emails and calls;
– Database management;
– Administrative support to President and Vice President;
- Event organization:
– Support in the organization of meetings in Brussels and abroad (annual General Assembly and Conference, NextGen Conferences, workshops): booking rooms and contacting providers, sending invitations and reminders, participant lists, on-site support;
– Knowledge and interest in communication (newsletters, website and WordPress) and related tools would be an asset;
– Archiving documents and images.
- Bachelor/Master in Administration management, EU Policy, Communication;
- You are organized, serious, meticulous and punctual;
- You like administrative tasks;
- You master the Office Pack;
- You are able to organize priorities and manage your time effectively to deliver work plan commitments on time and with consistently reliable results;
- You are able to communicate well with the team and management to highlight when work is on/off track;
- A native/fluent level of English is required;
- An additional EU language, notably French would be appreciated;
- Interest in cultural heritage and historic houses would be a plus.
Type of contract: Internship – a Convention is mandatory
Work regime: Full time
Schedule: Monday-Friday (09h00-18h00)
Salary: 400 EUR /month
Start date: 2nd of January (can be negotiated)
Duration: 6 months
How to apply?
You can send a resume and a cover letter (both written in English) by email/mail before 26 November 2018 at [email protected] / European Historic Houses Association, 67 rue de Trèves, B-1040 Brussels.
For more information, please read the official call.