Deadline: 31 January 2019
Open to: nationals and/or a residents of one of the Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine), aged between 18 and 36
Benefits: a unique opportunity to take part in training’s and other capacity building activities, as well as implement individual projects of up to EUR 5,000
The EaP Civil Society Faculty are happy to announce their new Open Call for Applications under the 2019 Eastern Partnership Civil Society Fellowship Programme! If you are a young civil society activist from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova or Ukraine with new ideas for improving your community or country and you are looking for opportunities to improve your leadership skills – don’t miss out and apply before January 31, 2019.
They will select 20 talented new fellows each year until 2020 and you should not miss your chance!
Today the network of fellows comprises 40 young people (25 women and 15 men) aged between 20 and 36 from the six EaP countries. Their Fellowship actions cover a range of priority areas addressing the needs of local communities: youth work, leadership development, anti-corruption actions, capacity-building for CSOs, development of policy papers, educational materials and e-tools for better governance and many more.
In order to be eligible for a fellowship the applicant must:
- be a natural person;
- be a national and/or a resident of one of the Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine);
- be between 18 and 36 years old;
- not previously have benefited from the fellowship within this programme;
have a proven track record of:
- working in a civil society organisation, including Trade Unions or professional association, or
- taking a leading role in his/her community by advancing issues related to health, environment, social development, transparency, etc. in one form or another;
- have appropriate language skills for the chosen location of proposed action;
- assume responsibility for the action proposed and show commitment for the action proposed.
The fellows have a unique opportunity to take part in training’s and other capacity building activities, as well as implement individual projects of up to EUR 5,000. In addition, the fellows become part of an international network of like-minded individuals and have the opportunity to attend various high-level meetings and interact with decision-makers in their countries, as well as those from the EU institutions.
How to apply?
If you want to apply, please fill in the application form via the online application system or send them your application by email (Annex A- 2019 Fellowship Application Form) to [email protected]
For more detailed information, please visit the official website.