Deadline: 14 January 2019
Open to: experienced music industry professional from the 28 Member States, Iceland, Norway and Switzerland as well as the candidate countries (Albania, Montenegro, Serbia, Macedonia and Turkey, aged above 18
Benefits: international travel costs and accommodation costs for all JUMP conventions
Are you an experienced professional developing an innovative idea, which could have an impact on the music industry? Do you feel you are missing the necessary tools, knowledge and networks to support its conception? Then JUMP – the European Music Market Accelerator is right for you!
Organized by a network of six acclaimed European Festival and Conventions (MaMA, Un-Convention, MIL, Athens Music Week, Nouvelle Prague and Linecheck), JUMP provides a framework for music professionals to develop innovative business models. It aims to help the music sector adapt to the recent transformations of the market while encouraging it to work on a transnational level.
For nine months (March-December 2019), you will have the opportunity to follow a unique programme
during which you will:
- Develop your idea, while benefiting from regular personalized advice from your tutor (a renowned expert);
- Gain valuable knowledge about the music industry by attending Europe’s leading music festivals and conventions;
- Strengthen your network and presentation skills by partaking to the JUMP activities;
- Exchange with and learn from your peer fellows from all over Europe and beyond.
The aim is to have your idea ready to be presented to the music industry by the end of the programme!
- A representative of the innovative idea (please kindly note that only one person can apply, but that you can apply on behalf of a group, or company, or band);
- The call is directed to experienced music industry professional (artists entrepreneurs, agent, booking agency, festival organisers, music distribution & sales, music supervisors, media, promoter, publishers, venue promoters, record labels, service providers related to the music business etc.);
- The call is open to applicants from the 28 Member States, Iceland, Norway and Switzerland as well as the candidate countries (Albania, Montenegro, Serbia, Macedonia and Turkey);
- A suitable level of English is required to benefit from the activities;
- The call is meant for professionals with at least around 3 years of experience in the music industry;
- All applicants should be above 18 with traveling documents.
Selected participants will have the following costs kindly covered by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Commission and the Jump organizers:
- International travel costs in the second class to all JUMP conventions;
- Accommodation costs for all JUMP conventions.
Not included: local transportation costs, transfer to the airports and personal expenses.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please click here.
For further information, please visit the official website.