Open to: international students
Benefits: scholarship of EUR 1300 for a maximum of 6 months
The short-term stipend gives talented international students an opportunity to become familiar with a foreign lab, the research topics of the SFB 874 and to learn the skills they need to begin a Ph.D. project in the SFB. After successfully passing the immersion programme the candidate will be integrated into the PhD-programme of the Integrated Research Training Group of the SFB 874 and take part in its curriculum which is operated under the auspices of the International Graduate School of Neuroscience .
Who can apply?
- International students who have not previously lived in Germany;
- Students from all countries are welcome.
- Applicants must hold a Master’s, Diploma or equivalent degree in neuroscience, biology, chemistry, engineering, mathematics, psychology or other neuroscience-related fields, including an experimental thesis;
- An interest in the topics of the SFB 874;
- An excellent academic record and fluent English skills.
- A scholarship of EUR 1300 for a maximum of 6 months (the scholarship holder has to bear the cost of health insurance);
- Theoretical and practical training in the research fields of the SFB 874;
- State-of-the-art technology;
- An international network of renowned scientists;
- Integration into the social and cultural life of the RUB and the city of Bochum.
How to apply?
Applications may be submitted at any time via [email protected]
For more information please visit the official website.