Deadline: 29 January 2019
Open to: professionals from public administration, NGOs and academia with at least 2 years of professional experience from: Armenia; Azerbaijan; Belarus; Georgia; Moldova; Kazakhstan; Kyrgystan; Tajikistan; Turkmenistan; Ukraine; Uzbekistan
Benefits: fully funded
The Advanced Programme was developed for professionals coming from the European Neighbourhood Policy Countries, Central Asia and the Western Balkans. Over a period of 12 week, it provides a comprehensive training on the legal, economic and political functioning of the European Union (EU). In addition, the Programme includes a week-long study visit to Brussels and Luxembourg for in-person meetings in the European Parliament, European Commission, EEAS, Court of Justice of the EU and other EU institutions.
• 12 weeks of training;
• Programme divided in 3 sections: legal, economic and political;
• 4 courses in each section;
• Study visit to Luxembourg and Brussels;
• Certificate received upon completion, allowing for later possible conversion toward a full Master’s degree (at the personal expense of students).
The programme is designed for professionals from public administration, NGOs and academia with at least 2 years of professional experience.
Participating countries or specific regions are decided upon by the Programme donors.
The eligible countries for the autumn 2018 session are:
The programme is free of charge.
The covered costs include:
• Study process and materials;
• Travel to and from Riga, including insurance;
• Accommodation in Riga;
• Travel to and from Brussels and Luxembourg, including insurance;
• Accommodation in Brussels and Luxembourg;
• Daily subsistence for everyday needs.
How to apply?
The following documents have to be submitted in the online system to apply:
• Curriculum Vitae
• Description of present job function
• Motivation letter
• Copies of university diplomas
• Recommendation letter from current employer
• Confirmation of the ability to undertake studies in English
For more information, please visit the official web page.