Deadline: 1st of March (all students applying for admission and a scholarship);1st of March (non-EEA applicants on self-paying basis) ;1st of June (EEA applicants on self-paying basis)
Open to: non EU students holding a Bachelor of Science degree in a relevant area of studies giving access to a Master degree
Benefits: covering tuition fees (6000 euro per year) and partial living allowance (indicatively 500 euro per month) for the entire duration of the study programme
Looking for a Master’s programme to foster innovation and technology in order to cope with future needs and sustainability in food science, technology and business? You’re welcome to join the program.
The European Master of Science in Food Science, Technology and Business (BiFTec) general course aims are targeting on preparing competent employees for sectors including sustainable food production, processing and agribusiness, in industry, academia and government.
Approximately 90% of the graduates of the preceding SEFOTECH.NUT course run from 2006 till 2016 are getting full employment resulting from an ample number of job applications and within a reasonable application time of six months. The academic level of the Master’s course is being proved by the ability of approximately 10% of graduates who continue their studies at third level making a PhD.
The Master’s programme consists of:
- six compulsory core modules
- four optional modules
- the professional competence semester and the Master’s thesis
The Master’s programme is organized in a modular format:
- Non-EU graduates as well as EU graduates intending to follow or develop their careers in food science, technology and business;
- Certain modules will also be available to qualified persons in the workplace, who wish to gain new insights and knowledge;
- A Bachelor of Science degree in a relevant area of studies giving access to a Master degree programme;
- Evidence of English proficiency: TOEFL 550/213/79 or IELTS score 6.5.
Several consortium scholarships will be awarded to top non-EEA applicants on a competitive basis:
- Scholarships covering tuition fees (6000 euro per year) and partial living allowance (indicatively 500 euro per month) for the entire duration of the study programme;
- Tuition fee waivers for the best-ranked runner up candidates (6000 euro per year).
How to apply?
In order to apply, please click here.
For more detailed information, please visit the official webpage.