Deadline: varies from the type of scholarships
Open to: international students
Benefits: fully funded
The University of Padova, the Veneto Region, and other organizations offer various scholarship schemes to support students. Below is a list of the funding opportunities that are most often used by international students in Padova.
Other National and International Scholarships
- Scholarships awarded by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation – a.y. 2018/19;
- Invest Your Talent – a.y. 2019/20
In order to be eligible for these types of scholarships, you must:
- have a non-Italian nationality
- hold a non-Italian secondary school diploma (for Bachelor’s degree applicants) or a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for Master’s degree applicants)
- Padova International Excellence Scholarship Programme – a.y. 2019/20 – fee-waiver + EUR 12.000,00 scholarship (gross amount);
- Scholarships offered by Departments – a.y. 2019/20-The amount of the scholarship is EUR 5.760,37 (gross amount) per year. The Scholarship is granted for two (2) academic years;
- Regione Veneto Scholarships – a.y. 2018/19-the amount of the scholarship varies according to your family income and other conditions specified in the Call;
- Galileian School of Higher Education Scholarships – a.y. 2018/19- return ticket from/to your home country (up to EUR 1.500); free board and accommodation at University of Padova canteens and residences; reimbursement of documented expenses such as books, etc.; up to EUR 5.000 living allowance;
- Scholarships awarded by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation – a.y. 2018/19 EUR 900,00/month (max. 9 months);
- Invest Your Talent – a.y. 2019/20-EUR 900,00 monthly allowance on a quarterly basis.
How to apply?
For all the application details about each scholarship,please visit the official webpage.