Deadline: 20 February 2019
Open to: researchers moving within Europe, as well as those coming in from other parts of the world
Benefits: the grant will cover all the Marie Curie Meet Up event expenditures
You are a post-doc or experienced researcher and you would like to widen your experience with a stay in a French University. You are ready for a new challenge and an international career. You want to broaden your network and position yourself as an independent researcher. Then the Marie Skłodowska-Curie individual fellowships will be of interest to you.
Individual researchers submit proposals for funding in liaison with their planned host organization. Proposals are evaluated on their research quality, the researcher’s future career prospects, and the support offered by the host organization.
USPC launches a call to attract future MSCA Fellowship candidates and support them with their IF 2019 applications. Beneficiaries of the USPC call for proposals will be funded for a two-day stay in Paris for the meeting, training and support.
USPC includes world-class institutions with a wide scope of priority fields open to candidates. The institutions cover all fields including humanities, social sciences, health and life sciences, exact sciences and engineering. The priority fields are listed by institution below:
- EHESP – Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Santé Publique
- FMSH – Foundation Maison des Sciences de l’Homme
- Inalco – Institut national des Langues et civilisations orientales
- Université Paris 13
- IPGP – Institut de Physique du Globe
- Université Paris Descartes
- Université Paris Diderot
- Université Sorbonne Nouvelle
- Sciences Po
- This action is for experienced researchers from across the world;
- Applicants need a doctoral degree or at least four years’ full-time research experience by the time of the call deadline.
The grant will cover all the Marie Curie Meet Up event expenditures (travel, hotel and subsistence expenses for 2 days and 2 nights).
How to apply?
Please note that beneficiaries have to submit their application with an USPC host institution to obtain the grant. The grant will be paid after the projects are submitted.
For more detailed information, please visit the official webpage.