Deadline: 4 February 2019
Open to: individuals holding at least a bachelor degree
Benefits: EUR 1,196.84 per month
Each year the European Commission offers 2 five months, paid traineeships, for 1,300 trainees; administrative or translation. Trainees work all over the European Commission/Services/Agencies mostly in Brussels, but also in Luxembourg and across the European Union. The content of the job depends on the service you are assigned to. You may, for example, work in the field of competition law, human resources, environmental policy etc.
A trainees daily work consists of:
- Attending and organizing meetings, working groups, forums, public hearings;
- Researching and compiling documentation, reports, consultations, answering queries;
- Running projects.
The Commission works 40 hours a week, 8 hours per day.
- There is no limit of age to participate in the traineeship programme;
- Level of education (minimum – ‘bachelor’ or equivalent).
- The living allowance for the 2019 traineeships sessions will be EUR 1,196.84 per month;
- EU knowledge – insight into the processes and policies of the European Institutions;
- Practical experience – an opportunity to play a part in the Commission’s day-to-day business;
- Opportunity to put academic theory into practice.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please click here.
For more detailed information, please visit the official webpage.