Deadline: 28 February 2019
Open to: residents (who must be nationals) of the countries mentioned below
Benefits: application and tuition fees, dormitory accommodation; subsistence costs and health insurance
The following Master of Science degree courses are being offered in English for the 2019-20 Academic Year:
- MSc in Plant Protection (University of Pannonia);
- MSc in Rural Development and Agribusiness (Szent István University);
- MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology (Szent István University).
The following universities and faculties are participating:
- University of Pannonia, Georgikon Faculty;
- Szent István University, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences;
- Szent István University, Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences.
Residents (who must be nationals) of the following countries are eligible to apply for the Scholarship Programme:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Chad, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo*, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Madagascar, Mali, Myanmar, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Namibia, Nigeria, North-Korea, Palestine, the Philippines, Serbia, Somalia, South-Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
- application and tuition fees throughout the study period with basic books and notes;
- dormitory accommodation;
- subsistence costs;
- health insurance.
All of the above-mentioned costs are financed by the Hungarian Government, according to the Agreement between FAO and Hungary in 2007.
The scholarship covers student costs only; family members are not supported within the frame of this programme.
How to apply?
For details, please read the related documents:
For more information, please visit the official web page.