Deadline: applications are open throughout the year
Open to: doctors from both France and overseas.
Benefits: gross yearly salary of 36.000 EUR
CEMEF is now accepting applications for a postdoctoral fellowship program in France. Postdoctoral researchers at CEMEF will have already pursued a professional path, either at a university, at the CNRS (national center for scientific research), or within an industrial research laboratory.
CEMEF, which stands for Centre de Mise en Forme des Matériaux, or Centre for Material Forming, is a leading research center in the field of material forming. The research center was created in 1974 and is located in the Sophia Antipolis science park, near Nice in the south of France.
CEMEF offers a number of post-doctoral fellowships each year. They last from 12 to 36 months.
You will work :
- In a research center at the apex of the material forming research. CEMEF is involved in numerous national and international research networks.
- On national, European and international projects in cooperation with: industrial partners, consortiums, research financed by the National Research Agency and the European Commission.
- On a wide variety of subjects: in-depth study into a discipline and opening out towards new themes.
- In collaboration with other international academic and industrial laboratories.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to doctors from both France and overseas;
- Entrance Requirements: Post-doctoral researchers at CEMEF will have already pursued a professional path, either at a university, at the CNRS (national centre for scientific research), or within an industrial research laboratory. Some researchers will continue their research within one of the CEMEF teams;
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- A gross yearly salary of 36.000 EUR;
- Computer equipment and a range of high-quality material;
- Access to a large information centre;
- A privileged environment and lifestyle in the Sophia Antipolis technopark on the French Riviera.
Post-doctoral students are given wide autonomy. They manage their project within multi-disciplinary, open teams. They publish their work and participate in congresses
How to apply?
Send your CV and covering letter by email to the contact(s) indicated in the detail of the subject for which you are interested.
For more information, please visit the official web page.