Deadline: 1 June 2019
Open to: all international students
Benefits: support for up to four years of phd studies
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). PhD training will be carried out in English at your chosen lab at A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD. Students will be supervised by distinguished and world-renowned researchers in these labs. Upon successful completion, students will be conferred a PhD degree by either NTU, NUS or SUTD.
Singapore is the gateway to some of the fastest-growing economies in the Asia Pacific region. And with SINGA, you can pursue your PhD education in Singapore, establish global links and take your research career to greater heights.SINGA fosters a vibrant and culturally diverse research community of international students. You’ll be working in a multi-cultural environment alongside distinguished and world-renowned researchers in state-of-the-art facilities.
Pursue your PhD education in Singapore with SINGA and take your research to greater heights.
Research areas under the PhD Programme fall broadly under two categories:
- Biomedical Sciences; and
- Physical Science and Engineering.
More information on:
Please note that you will be required to indicate your choices of supervisor in the application form.
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results;
- Good skills in written and spoken English;
- Good reports from academic referees.
The award provides support for up to 4 years of PhD studies including:
- Tuition fees;
- Monthly stipend of S$ 2,000, which will be increased to S$ 2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination;
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$ 1,500*
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$ 1,000*
* Subject to terms and conditions
How to apply?
Carefully read the application procedure here!
Apply via this link here!
For more information please visit the official website.