Deadline: 25 March 2019
Open to: applicants with a minimum 5 to 10 years of professional experience and a Masters or PhD degree
Benefits: full salary package, with benefits such as a company car
Are you an experienced professional with excellent analytical and consulting skills?
Are you interested in strategic evaluations in the field of development cooperation, humanitarian aid and/or development finance?
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and the willingness to further develop ADE’s activities in this field?
ADE is one of Europe’s leading evaluation consultancies. We are based in Louvain-la-Neuve, near Brussels, Belgium.
We support senior decision-makers in formulating, monitoring, implementing and evaluating public policies and strategies. Their areas of specialization include notably:
- Strategic and Impact Evaluations;
- Macro-Economic Reforms;
- Rural Development and Agriculture;
- Development Finance and Private Sector Development;
- Conflict Resolution, Security, and Fragility.
What you will do:
- Design evaluation approaches and tools;
- Conduct interviews and data collection at headquarter level;
- Participate to field visits at country level (e.g. 2 one-week missions per year);
- Conduct quantitative & qualitative research and analysis;
- Draft reports and present findings in client meetings;
- Manage teams and projects;
- Participate to tender processes and ADE’s wider internal and external activities.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of professional experience;
- Masters or Ph.D., typically in analytic/logical domains (economics, sciences, philosophy, etc.);
- Outstanding analytical, research, and data collection skills;
- Strong writing and presentation skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Teamwork and leadership skills;
- Resistance to stress;
- Fluency in English and knowledge of French; knowledge of other languages would be an asset;
- A strong interest in the evaluation of public policies;
- A strong interest in development cooperation, humanitarian aid and/or development finance.
- An opportunity to work towards contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs);
- An opportunity to conduct complex, strategic evaluations targeting senior decision-makers;
- An opportunity to gain experience and develop your skills across a range of different sectors, countries, and organizations;
- An opportunity to join a renowned consultancy, working for the European Union, United Nations, and other major organizations worldwide;
- A working environment centered on four main values: Excellence – Ethics – Entrepreneurial spirit – Team spirit;
- An international team of highly-qualified colleagues;
- The possibility of developing your skills as a professional consultant;
- A full salary package, with benefits such as a company car.
How to apply?
Interested candidates are welcome to send their application in English (covering letter and CV) to Mrs. Andreea Toader ([email protected])
For more information, please visit the official web page