Deadline: 30 April 2019
Open to: students and young professionals from all disciplines and all nationalities
Venue: 21st – 27th July 2019, Institute of Space Systems, University of Stuttgart, Germany
- Design a manned space system and mission in a hands-on workshop environment;
- Join a team of international and interdisciplinary students and young professionals;
- Experience systems engineering, project management, and team organization;
- Use advanced conceptual design methodology and customized software tools.
All applicants need:
- English language skills;
- Interest in human spaceflight;
- Ability to work and communicate in an international, multidisciplinary team.
Interdisciplinary cooperation is integral to such projects, and hence applicants from all fields of study are welcome at the workshop.
- The workshop itself is free of charge and accommodation will be provided;
- Partial travel refund is provided (maximum of 500EUR ).
How to apply?
In order to complete your application, you require the following documents:
- Application form
- Endorsement form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Most recent transcript of records/certificate
- Picture (if not included in the application form)
Please send your full application to [email protected] subject “SSDW 2019 Application”.
For more information, please visit the official web page.