Deadline: 5 May 2019
Open to: international students
Venue: Bertelsmann Representative Office “Unter den Linden 1” in Berlin , Germany, on June 24 – 26, 2019
Are you ready to shape the digital future? Are you creative and passionate about the media landscape and data-driven business models?
They ’re looking for talents with entrepreneurial, innovative mindsets to participate in the international networking event, “Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2019,” from June 24 to 26, 2019. Tackle the challenges and opportunities digitalization and big data both bring and participate in demanding workshops. Work hand in hand with experienced Bertelsmann entrepreneurs on key business ideas, and present your results in front of a jury of Bertelsmann executives.
- Bachelor, Master, MBA students or doctoral candidates, ideally in the field of business, economics, humanities, media management or informatics, with a keen interest in data science;
- Talents who are experienced in developing creative and innovative business models and fascinated by cutting-edge digital trends;
- Participants with a demonstrated affinity for media and data projects conducted outside of school or university context;
- Students of graduates with above average academic performance as well as strong analytic and conceptual abilities;
- People with strong communication skills who are fluent in written and spoken English;
- Students from all countries.
The program covers the costs of each participant’s hotel room for two nights (June 24 to June 26, 2019), as well as travel expenses up to 300 EUR for students coming from European schools and up to 500 EUR for students from non-European schools.
There will be attractive prizes for the best ideas and designs: The winning teams can look forward to Bertelsmann-related city trips.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill out the online application form.
For more information, please visit the official web page.