Deadline: 10 April 2019 (for international participants); 10 May 2019 (for local participants)
Open to: applicants from all nationalities between 18-28 years old
Venue: July 21 – July 31, 2019, Berlin (Kreuzberg // in the heart of the city) Germany
30 young utopists and activists from all over the world, as well as 30 youngsters from Berlin, come together at the intercultural Youthopia Activist Camp 2019 to work on realizing our utopia of democracy, sustainability, and universal equality.
The goal is to provide you with the right tools for social and political change – peer-to-peer – so you can realize them in your community and mobilize more young people for the cause. In international teams, guided by other activists and inspired by successful initiatives, you will develop 10 tangible, innovative projects that will get you closer to your utopia for a democratic, sustainable and socially just future.
- 18-28 years old;
- Fluent in English, to be an active part of an international youth movement;
- People from all social backgrounds are encouraged to apply, no matter if you are working, in a formation, studying or just taking a gap year – as long as you have a utopia for a more sustainable, democratic or social just society;
- All nationalities are happily accepted, regardless ethnicities, gender, sexuality or any other background.
- accommodation, food and transportation during the 10 days will be covered;
- get the tools to form your ideas for change into planning to realize it;
- learn about the sustainable lifestyle and how to spread it;
- the opportunity to become connected with young utopists and activists from all over the world;
- get to know the Berlin lifestyle by living with a Berliner delegate;
- If you’re Berlin-based: get to live with an international roomie for 10 days and experience cultural diversity on all levels.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please visit the application form.
For more information, please visit the official web page.