Deadline: 30 April 2019
Open to: candidate who hold a completed and recognised Master’s degree from a university and are coming from a country classified as Low Income or Lower Middle Income Country according to the DAC-list of the OECD
Benefits: ETH general tuition fee waiver, accommodation and traveling expenses covered
The Engineering for Development (E4D) Continuing Education Scholarship Programme awards scholarships for travel and living expenses to candidates from low-income countries to attend continuing education programmes at ETH Zurich.
The goal of the programme is to enhance the knowledge and skills of future leaders with the perspective of contributing to capacity development and poverty reduction in their home countries.
- Candidate must hold a completed and recognized Master’s degree from a university
- Proof of professional working experience of at least 2 years.
- Minimal English standard is TOEFL level C1.
- Candidate must come from a country classified as Low Income or Lower Middle Income Country according to the DAC-list of the OECD.
- The candidate must have been admitted to an ETH MAS, DAS or CAS programme based on his/her academic and professional qualifications. Applications for the E4D scholarship scheme and the continuing education programme can be submitted in parallel.
The following expenses will be covered by the scholarship:
- Economy roundtrip ticket
- Visa fees
- Living allowance for the duration of the programme
- ETH general tuition fee waiver
How to apply?
Motivation letter, stating the motivation to attend the programme and the impact for the candidate’s career development and beyond
University Diploma and transcripts
Two professional references
Certificate of employment
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
Please submit your application to [email protected].
For more information, please visit the official web page.