Deadline: 30 April 2019
Open to: applicants who have exceptional merit, and who have demonstrated that they possess outstanding potential to contribute to the social, cultural and/or economic development of their country
Benefits: the beneficiaries of these fellowships will be given the opportunity to undertake an individual research programme in the field of Science, Technology and Engineering
With a view to promoting human resource capacities in the developing countries and to enhancing international understanding and friendship among nations and the people of Poland, the Polish National Commission for UNESCO and the UNESCO Chair for Science, Technology and Engineering Education at the AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow have placed at the disposal of certain Member States twenty (20) fellowships of six (6) months duration each, in Poland, starting on 1 October 2019.
The required qualifications for each field of research (project) are as per the attached annexes to this letter of an announcement.
- The beneficiaries of these fellowships will be given the opportunity to undertake an individual research programme in the field of Science, Technology and Engineering;
- Free tuition and access to the university facilities based on the local regulations;
- Monthly allowance of around EUR 370.83 corresponding to the salary of a local junior research fellow. Thus, all living expenses and accommodation in Poland are to be borne by the fellow with this allowance; and;
- A one-time special allowance of around 370.83 to be paid upon arrival in Poland, this sum will cover different activities related to your stay in Krakow, such as an obligatory medical check-up upon arrival (in accordance with the internal regulations for all students); cultural, historical and/or touristic visits, conferences, workshops, and seminars related to your studies.
- International travel expenses: (by the most direct, economical route) from the beneficiary’s country to and from Poland.
- Health insurance for fellowship beneficiaries who are declared medically fit:
How to apply?
In order to apply, please click here.
For more information, please visit the official web page.