Deadline: 3 June 2019
Open to: undergraduate, postgraduate, or PhD student/candidates conducting, or be about to conduct, qualitative or mixed methods fieldwork focused on women’s empowerment
Benefits: USD 850.00 cash mobility scholarship, MAXQDA Analytics Pro Student software license, and two professional training seminars
VERBI Software supports you in using professional research software from the very beginning. MAXQDA Research Grants seek to help students unlock their research potential as well as facilitate the creation of international networks for research collaboration, thereby encouraging accountable data collection and self-reflective work products.
The #ResearchforChange Grant gives financial support and methodological training to student-researchers whose fieldwork aims to study, bring awareness to, and contribute to empowerment initiatives. This semester’s grant theme is women’s empowerment.
Aligned with this semester’s theme, VERBI Software is very happy to announce that we will be partnering with medica mondiale for this semester’s grant!
Medica Mondiale is a non-governmental organization based in Germany, which stands up for women and girls in war and crisis zones throughout the world. Medica mondiale also supports women and girls having who have experienced sexualized violence, regardless of political, ethnic, or religious affiliation. Together with women from around the world, medica mondiale is committed to helping women to lead a dignified and self-determined life. The 4th 2019 #ResearchforChange Grant will be awarded to this organization for their important women’s empowerment-based research projects.
- The applicant must currently be an undergraduate, postgraduate, or Ph.D. student/candidate enrolled at a higher learning institution (college, university, trade school, etc.);
- The applicant must be conducting, or be about to conduct, qualitative or mixed methods fieldwork focused on women’s empowerment.
- The fieldwork will begin by September 30th, 2019 at the latest;
- The applicant will be using MAXQDA software to analyze their research data;
- VERBI Software GmbH employees, Professional MAXQDA Trainers, and previous MAXQDA Research Grant recipients are not eligible to apply
With a USD 850.00 cash mobility scholarship, MAXQDA Analytics Pro Student software license, and two professional training seminars, and more, MAXQDA is offering three qualitative and mixed methods student-researchers a grant totaling USD 1,400.00 in value each.
How to apply?
Please use the following checklist to make sure that you have all the documents required at hand before submitting your grant application. The grant application form will open once you have ticked off that you have all the documents and then you can start with your application.
For more information, please visit the official web page.